2016 Colorado Garden & Home Show
Colorado Convention Center
- Discover the Rocky Mountain region’s oldest, largest and most prestigious garden and home show – a nine-day spectacular event – where you can find inspiration from the latest ideas and trends in landscaping, gardening and home improvement.
- Enjoy the multitude of fragrances as you stroll through more than an acre of professionally landscaped gardens – 10 in all.
- Talk to representatives from more than 650 companies from 25 states and Canada. Visit with the region’s gardening gurus and home improvement experts about the best ways to move your home and garden projects forward.
- Learn about the innovative gardening and home improvement ideas, products and services in more than 1,400 booths.
- Attend one of the 50 FREE educational seminars and how-to demonstrations for cutting edge gardening and home improvement ideas.
- Each year the show selects nine exhibitors from dozens of applicants, whose products or services best demonstrate innovation, energy efficiency, unique design appeal or cutting edge thinking. We are pleased to showcase exhibits from these companies in the 9News Hot Products Zone located in the upper lobby as you enter the show. It is our way to get your ideas going.
- Don’t miss the juried flower show.
- Experience the art of Ikebana floral displays located in the upper lobby next to the show’s main entrance during the second weekend (Feb. 20 – 21).
- NEW FOR 2016! Parking will be available at Sports Authority Field at Mile High during the show for $5 per vehicle per day. Take the Colfax exit off I-25 and go west to North Federal (Lot C). Free shuttle buses to the convention center will run one hour before the show opens, continuously throughout the day, and one hour after the show closes.
A Bouquet of Thanks to our 2016 Sponsors!
A Huge Thanks to our 2016 Media Sponsors!