Annual Grant Program
To date Colorado Garden Foundation has awarded more than $7.2 million to fund horticulture related grants for the benefit of the state of Colorado!
The organization supports horticulture and horticultural related projects and those groups that are involved or directly related. Education is emphasized. Areas of interest include horticultural-related research, education, therapy and community improvements.
How to Apply
- Submit an initial inquiry online.
- The grant application deadline for 2016 has passed. To apply for a grant next year, the application process will be open again on May 1, 2017 with the final deadline of August 30, 2017.
- Initial online applications are due by August 30.
- Click here to Apply Now
- Selected applicants will be requested to submit complete details by October 31.
- Attachments related to the application are then accepted. In the application, applicants must include how Colorado Garden Foundation will be recognized for the grant award.
- Grants are selected by early December with distribution the following spring.
- Funding is limited to nonprofit and government agencies.
- Grants are not available to homeowners associations and political organizations.
- Grants are not awarded for plan development or design; salaries, administrative costs or other overhead.
- Only one grant or proposal per application or applicant division is considered annually.
- The maximum grant is $15,000.
The grant application deadline for 2016 has passed. To apply for a grant next year, the application process will be open again on
May 1, 2017 with the final deadline of August 30, 2017.