Major Grant Program
We award a Major Grant annually for up to $75,000. Past recipients include Craig Hospital Therapy Garden, Colorado State University, City of Brighton, Colorado Mental Health Institute of Pueblo, Denver Botanic Gardens, Hudson Gardens, Vail Alpine Gardens, Boys & Girls Club, Englewood Public Schools, & Sewall Child Development Center.
The organization supports horticulture and horticultural related projects and those groups and individuals that are involved or directly related. How to apply
How to Apply
- Submit a an application online
- Initial applications are due online by August 30.
- Click here to apply now.
- Selected applicants will be requested to submit complete details by October 31. Attachments related to the application are then accepted.
- In the application, applicants must include how Colorado Garden Foundation will be recognized for the grant award.
- Grants are selected by early December with distribution at the annual Colorado Garden & Home Show in February.
- Funding is limited to nonprofit and governmental agencies. No funding for political organizations.
- Grant requests are restricted to a maximum of $75,000. Capital and matching grants are the targeted projects, while other programs/projects for support and research will also be considered.
The 2017 Grant Application process is now closed. The 2018 Cycle will open on June 1, 2018.