Major Grant Program
We award a Major Grant annually for up to $75,000. Past recipients include Craig Hospital Therapy Garden, Colorado State University, City of Brighton, Colorado Mental Health Institute of Pueblo, Denver Botanic Gardens, Hudson Gardens, Vail Alpine Gardens
The organization supports horticulture and horticultural related projects and those groups and individuals that are involved or directly related. How to apply
How to Apply
- Submit a an application online
- Initial applications are due online by August 30.
- Click here to apply now.
- Selected applicants will be requested to submit complete details by October 31. Attachments related to the application are then accepted.
- In the application, applicants must include how Colorado Garden Foundation will be recognized for the grant award.
- Grants are selected by early December with distribution at the annual Colorado Garden & Home Show in February.
- Funding is limited to nonprofit and governmental agencies. No funding for political organizations.
- Grant requests are restricted to a maximum of $75,000. Capital and matching grants are the targeted projects, while other programs/projects for support and research will also be considered.
The 2017 Grant Application process is now closed. The 2018 Cycle will open on June 1, 2018.